eScoopFone turns your iPhone into a live report ultra-light codec with broadcast audio quality.
Keeping in mind that reporters are not always keen on technical matters, eScoopFone is linked to AETA SIP server and uses OPUS algorithm. This, in order to ensure maximum efficiency and ergonomy.
eScoopFone differentiating factors:
- GPIOs with 2 signals both ways
- Quality transmission monitoring
- Balance Tx/Rx
- SIP registration indicator
- Microphone and speaker gain control
- Scalable OPUS bit rate (12-192kbits/s)
- Adjustable network quality (jitter buffer)
- Mute buttons for microphone and speaker
- Bargraphs for microphone and headset return
- Phone book
- Call profiles sharing
- Export set-up
- Pre load of number to dial
To use eScoopFone, you just have to download it from Apple App Store and embed an AETA premium SIP account. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.