This website aeta-audio.com (hereinafter the “Site”) is the property of the company AETA Audio systems S.A.S:
AETA Audio Systems Centre d’Affaires la Boursidière Rue de la Boursidière BP 82 F- 92357 Le Plessis-Robinson Cedex S.A.S with capital of €250,000 – R.C.S. Paris: 478 301 351 SIRET: 478 301 351 00027 – Intra VAT. FR40478301351 The person in charge of the publication of the site is Mr. Yann Vonarburg. firstname.lastname@example.org
The Site is hosted by the company: OVH 2 rue kellermann BP 80157 59053 ROUBAIX CEDEX 1 – France
Copyright: Unless otherwise stated, this entire site is subject to French and international legislation on copyright and intellectual property, in particular by the provisions of articles L111-1 and L122-4 of the Intellectual Property Code.
General conditions of use of the Site web
1. This Site and all of its content (and in particular the photos, logos, brands and information of any kind contained therein) is protected by copyright. AETA Audio Systems (hereinafter referred to as the publisher) grants Internet users a simple authorization to view which excludes in particular the reuse of all or part of the content of this Site for any reason whatsoever. Reproduction authorization is granted only in digital form on the computer used to consult the site for the purpose of viewing the pages consulted by the Internet user’s navigation software. All reproduction rights are reserved, including for downloadable documents (logos, photos, information of any kind or other, etc.). The downloadable documents are also protected by copyright; the limits of the use of these documents are specified on the pages of the site concerned.
2. The creation of a hypertext link to the Site is authorized without a frame and exclusively to the home page of the Site, except with the express prior authorization of the publisher. The publisher can in no way be held responsible for the information disseminated on the sites with which hypertext links have been installed.
3. Any use of this Site that does not comply with the points above, unless otherwise specified on the Site or with the express prior authorization of the publisher, is prohibited and engages the responsibility of its author.
4. By using this Site, the Internet user accepts the present conditions of use described above. Any dispute resulting from the use of this Site or the dissemination of the information it contains will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts concerned.
5. The Site is governed by French law. Any violation of the legal provisions or the use of the Site exposes the user to applicable civil or criminal penalties and is subject to French jurisdiction.
1. Collection of information
We collect information when you contact us via the site form. The information collected includes your name and email address.
2. Use of Information
Any information we collect from you may be used to: • Customize your experience and meet your individual needs • Improve customer service and your support needs • Contact you by e-mail • Administer a contest, promotion, or survey
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. Your personal information will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to another company for any reason, without your consent.
4. Disclosure to third parties
5. Protection of information